New energy efficient high security front doors with a U-value as low as 0.64
Heat retaining and high security front doors.
Our composite doors have superb heat insulation qualities (6 times that of timber) and achieve a ‘U’ value as low as 0.64. Fitting a new composite door from Energlaze means that you will have a more comfortable safer home and you can save money on your heating bills and also help reduce your carbon footprint.
Colour & Finish
- Composite doors have coloured skins instead of painted finishes. These maintenance-free skins are scratch-proof, flake-proof and fade resistant. Please note that there is no wood grain on white frames, only a flush white PVC finish.
- Our composite doors are made to measure to your exact specification.
- High quality non-tarnish door furniture.
- Large selection of glass designs.
- 9 Choices of tastefully selected door colour options.
- Each door comes with a full 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee.
- High security eight point locking system
- Our doors will never warp, twist or bow
- 65mm Reinforced fibreglass monocoque structure
- Concealed hinges
- Heat-retaining features incorporated into design
- Superb heat insulation qualities
- U-value as low as 0.64
1. Get a Quote Online
Complete a simple Online Form and get a Quote Online,
then qualify for €200 cashback off your final order.
2. Book a Free Consultation
Complete a simple online form and request
a Free no obligation Consultation from one of our Consultants
at a time that is convenient to you Click here
Or just Contact Us
Please complete our Standard online contact form here